On behalf of our students and faculty, it is my privilege to welcome all of you to the Department of Electrical Engineering at GWCET. We take pride in our faculty, a team of capable and dedicated professionals, most of whom have academic and industrial experience and degrees from leading colleges of the Maharashtra. We provide ample opportunities to our faculty and students, through in -house trainings, workshops and trainings outside the college campus for further growth and development in their areas of expertise.
We at Electrical Department are committed with the following objectives:
- The Department has taken up the task of developing competent Electrical engineers of good quality, capable of facing various challenges of the power situation in the country.
- To produce graduates with the necessary background and scientific skills to work professionally in several fields in particular with IT Industries and Power sectors.
- To train and encourage the graduates for personal and professional success with awareness and commitment to their ethical and social responsibilities, both as individuals and in team environments.
- Prepare and train the graduates who are proficient of maintaining and improving their technical competence through enduring, learning, including entering and succeeding in an advanced degree program in a field of Science & Technology.
- We are actively involved in research and published several research papers in national, International Journals and Conferences by our staff and students. We incorporate stronger ethical and enterprising values in our academics to face new challenges in the area of Electrical Engineering.
Mr. A. V. Wanjari
Head of the Department